Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Japan Hotels -Springtime in Japan 2010

Insha Allah, If I get a chance, I will, post a review of each of these hotels here.
  • Tokyo - Asakusa Sunroute Hotel.

      We arrived last night. I think this hotel classifies as a capsule hotel. Meaning... the living space in the room is only about 12 feet by 12 feet. They fit three beds in the room! The bathroom is about 5 feet by 6 feet! But we read the reviews on tripadvisor.com before coming so we were prepared. THe staff is friendly. They cleaned our room while we were out... and apparently they liberated my usb to nokia cable. :( I guess they figured that I didn't need it! Good thing I left my laptop with the reception desk! ARGH. Alhamdulillah, I brought a traditional wall charger too with an all-in-one travel adapter. The room is definitely NOT a non-smoking room. But te 3rd hand smoke in the hotel is not as bad as the taxi (pronounced tack-a-see, in Japanese). Location-wise, this hotel is aw
  • Tokyo - Sunroute Plaza Shinjuku.
  • Yudanaka Onsen - Yudanaka Seifu-so.
  • Osaka - Ark Hotel Osaka.
  • Hakone - Ichinoyu Hatago Sengokuhara.
  • Nagano - Zenkoji Tokugyobou.

No comments: